Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Youth Grace UK Ltd., which we refer to as ‘us,’ ‘we,’ or ‘our.’
- Before using this website (the “Site”), please read these terms carefully. Acceptance of these terms and conditions will take effect from the first day of use of this Site.
- We maintain the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time by posting the updated terms and conditions online. Continued use of this Site following the posting of updates constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under our control from which a link to these terms and conditions has been established.
- We and/or our content providers own the copyright to the material. We made every effort to obtain copyright for all written content on our website.
- Without our prior written consent or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s), unauthorized use of the material, including copying, storage, modification, distribution, or publication, is forbidden. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names, and icons) on this Site may not be downloaded, altered, or adapted for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use without the prior written permission of the copyright holders. If we receive a complaint about third-party material on this Site, we will investigate the matter and remove the material at our sole discretion. In such a case, we will have no further obligation to any party.
- This Site’s materials are supplied solely to provide information or reporting and should not be relied on. Financial, legal, and medical counsel should all be sought from a third party.
- To utilize our Intellectual Property, including the name and logo of Youth Grace UK Ltd., you must first obtain a license. Such requests will be considered at our exclusive discretion.
- This Site contains links to third-party websites only for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of third-party websites that are linked to or from the Youth Grace UK Ltd Site, and we do not necessarily endorse the views expressed there. You do so fully at your own risk if you decide to visit any of the third-party websites connected to this Site.
- You agree to use this Site only for authorized reasons and in a manner that does not infringe on, limit, or prohibit any third party’s use and enjoyment of it. Conduct that is prohibited or that may annoy, distress, or inconvenience any person, the sending of obscene or offensive content, or interruption of the usual flow of discussion within this Site are all examples of such restriction and inhibition.
- By posting messages on any Youth Grace UK Ltd Site, external review platform, or discussion board, you permit us to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Site and in any other publications, unless otherwise requested.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any item or posting you make on this Site.
- The use of this Site shall be cancelled immediately if these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in their entirety.
- We will not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, lost profits, or any other damages arising out of or in connection with this website.